Costs for small business and larger organizations are based on the number of users. For more comprehensive coverage that includes evacuation services etc, costs are based on the number of trips annually and trip destinations.
Check-In & Panic Alert
For small business operations, the alert notifications are received by IMG GlobalSecur. With more than 30 years of international security consulting experience and numerous worldwide contacts, IMG can manage the situation, recommend appropriate actions and deploy on-the-ground support, as necessary.
For larger organizations and those with complex travel patterns, panic alert notifications will be received by both IMG Globalsecur and our primary business partner, UnitedHealthcare Global at their Emergency Control Center. UHC Global further extends our response capabilities as well as providing disaster evacuation services when required.
24 / 7 Hands-On Partnership
IMG GlobalSecur will provide “hands-on” assistance to help manage any security-related issue or situation through to its resolution. IMG GlobalSecur will be the initial point of contact, and can provide advice and guidance and help coordinate the needed response. In practice, IMG GlobalSecur provides the assurance that there are few emergencies with which we will be unfamiliar.
IMG GlobalSecur has helped develop and enable corporate travel security programs that provide a wide range of proactive and response actions for companies and organizations large and small. Our clients benefit from comprehensive travel and consulting security services that range from awareness training, worldwide risk assessment and briefings, secure ground and aviation transportation, executive protection, secure event and meeting arrangements, emergency response, and more. Since robust communications are essential, IMG has developed the technology to maintain global contact and enable a response wherever and whenever there is a need. Whatever the IMG service, we use our long-standing, international consulting expertise to provide hands-on management to support all aspects of your Travel Safety (employee travel security, executive travel security etc) and other security-related challenges.
Learn more about IMG GlobalSecur here.
FoneTrac® gives you
Business Travel Security Success
We offer our GlobalSecur and FoneTrac services as a means to address our clients’ travel security needs:
- Pre-travel advice, briefings and reports for destination countries/cities (security, background reports on the relevant destinations).
- Routine and emergency warnings and notifications and follow up for actual or emerging threats.
- Specific security/cultural advice and recommendations for travel to remote areas and other destinations.
- Travel Tracking (Itinerary monitoring) for destination and ancillary information − interface with travel solution providers for capture of itinerary data.
- FoneTrac smartphone position-locating app: check-in and panic alert buttons, to notify continued safe status, security emergency to us and an Emergency Response Center (ERC).
- Emergency response: We will provide the needed, initial response to a panic alert and render appropriate guidance and assistance. If a situation requires the deployment of overseas personnel, additional costs will be incurred. (IMG will not take steps that incur additional costs without our clients’ prior agreement.)
- 24/7 traveler communications with IMG for advice, etc. Built-in security direct contact numbers (for non-emergencies).
Efficient & Simple to Use
FoneTrac differentiators include the following:
- FoneTrac is a stand-alone service and does not require the purchase of additional services or hardware.
- FoneTrac is a much better value than competing services based on price and included services.
- FoneTrac is more easily customized to meet specific client needs.
- FoneTrac is available for purchase by individuals on our retail website at https://www.fonetrac-go.com/
- FoneTrac includes more features and options than any of our competitors (itinerary monitoring, worldwide emergency response, adaptability, etc.).
- Awarded a US patent based on a sequence of interrelated features and services (from smartphone technology through to response) – “ Systems and Methods for Electronically Verifying User Location”
- More information about FoneTrac here.
FoneTrac in the News
To ensure privacy and for technical reasons, we do not monitor traveler exact locations continuously. Therefore, unlike continuous monitoring systems that utilize “virtual boundaries” to determine when these have been breached, our consistent feedback from both corporate and individual users tells us that to gain acceptance, FoneTrac should be user-driven. Thus, if a user were to check-in at point “A” and then change location and check-in again, we will see the exact location at both points on our world map, but we will not be aware of how the employee traveled from A to B − unlike the information which is displayed on the user’s smartphone.
IMG GlobalSecur is only aware of an employee’s exact location each time they press the "check-in" or "panic alert” buttons. In order for GlobalSecur to render up-to-date assistance, use of the Panic Alert button will trigger continuous monitoring until the alert is canceled or the app/phone shutdown.
To underpin system security, FoneTrac back-end systems operate in a secure Microsoft Azure cloud environment.